martes, 9 de septiembre de 2014

Post 3: The best concert I've ever had

I've never been into concerts, I don't feel comfortable on these. I must say that I've been in four concerts on my entire life and I've never paid for go to one. Actually, I think that if I have to pay for a ticket I've never have went to one.
For this post I'm going to talk about the Lollapalooza 2011. This was the first time that this concert was performed on our country. I remember that I didn't have any expectations of go, because I knew that the ticket was really expensive but, my mom's colleague got free tickets and offered the tickets to me and two friends with the condition that I had to give her our ID number in that moment. I was on photography class at my first year at College, I didn't have my closest friends near on that moment, so I ask to my closest classmates on that moment if they want to go, they say yes. Nowadays we continues being friends.
That day I only wanted go to see to Devendra Banhart -one of my favorite musicians of the performances-. My friends didn't know him, but later of the concert they told me that listen him was a big surprise and they really enjoy it.
I don't remember more details. That day I listened a lot of artists. The simultaneous artist playing became to me in something really confused. I ended the day with a big headache and at the next day my body felt like a ache for being tight on a such small place where some concerts was performed. 
I decided talk about this experience because I went to this concert with people that I didn't knew, and, after this day they became to nearest friends of College, this it's the only memory of this day that I want to keep with me.
(Vania, Javiera and Me)


(Devendra Banhart)

(A dog in the middle of the concerts)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario